Bar Manager - Spitalfields & Clapham
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Salary: Up to £35,000
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. With currently 5 venues across London and two more new openings planned this year, our mission is to produce character rich spaces built on traditional values, offering a modern-day pub experience.
We are a small independent company who are looking for two incredible Bar Managers to come and join us at our beautiful bar The Gun in Spitalfields, as well as a brand NEW OPENING on Clapham high street.
We are not a shy company - we are looking for confident individuals who are creative, ambitious & have a voice.
The focus is simple, true & honest hospitality.
We are looking for experienced Bar Managers with banter and personality, who can lead the bar teams to success. Our future Bar Managers will be creative, adore the job, love people and is a whizz with cocktails, stocks and ordering. You will support the General Manager and work with the wider management team to develop and train your teams, as well as provide outstanding customer experiences. You should have high end cocktail knowledge with a passion for menu development and team training. You will hit the ground running with your confidence and big personality and enjoy working at a fast pace with a lively and enthusiastic team.
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- High end cocktail or mixology knowledge
- Energetic, creative and a true Hospitality leader
- Loves people, team and customers
- Watching your team grow and training is your passion
- Sales minded
- Hunger to progress within the company and Hospitality industry
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves.
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bar Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status.