Bar Manager - Gaucho O2 Arena
Gaucho are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bar Manager to join our Gaucho O2 team! The ideal candidate will be an experienced and passionate Bar Manager, with extensive knowledge in cocktails and spirits. They will be able to deliver all drinks according to the company’s specs, following the Cycle of Service. The successful candidate will have experience managing a team and working well under pressure.
• Maintaining skills and product knowledge as taught at the Gaucho Academy
• Supporting, training and acting as a role model to new members of the team
• Service of all drink and food orders in the public bars according to the Cycle of Service standards and timings
• Staffing Levels managed including costed rotas, holiday management and productivity management
• Ordering, receiving, storing, controlling and counting of all Beverage stocks
• Administration of all stocks including, invoice collation, price checking and data entry of stock.
• Determine staff needs and recruit staff with the help of HR and Bar Director giving prompt and accurate feedback on all trial shifts.
• Performance manage staff keep up-to-date with reviews and 1-1s
• At least 2 years previous experience in cocktail making
• Head Bartender/Bar Manager experience
• Enthusiasm for cocktails and spirits
• Be confident in a busy, high end environment
Training and benefits
• Training in the Gaucho academy
• Career development and training