Fitness Manager - Salisbury
We want to further improve our member experience in club and have created a new role to help us achieve this.
Applications are invited for a qualified Fitness Manager to join our club on a part time, 20 hours per week basis.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about fitness, service and product – with a strong background knowledge of fitness technology and trends; dynamic in their leadership approach and have an appreciation for the quality equipment and environment our club has to offer its members.
The postholder will be responsible for working in conjunction with our new club manager to create an exercise environment where members are inspired to achieve their fitness goals - organising and running group exercise classes throughout the week. The ability to adapt training styles to meet differing member needs and the communication skills to interact positively with members are essential as member retention initiatives are key indicators of our success.
Ultimately the postholder will be determined and motivated to have a real impact on our members health and fitness as well as driving Snap Fitness Salisbury to the forefront of the community, helping change people’s lives for the better.
What we can offer you in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing club brand within the UK, a great working environment and a key role within a young dynamic team. You will be able to use the club facility to train your own clients outside of your working hours to increase your income.
The role requirements:
- REPS Level 2 fitness certificate (essential)
- Experience working within the Fitness industry (desirable)
- REPS Level 3 fitness certificate (desirable)
- Group exercise qualification (desirable)
- Understanding of fitness technology and trends
- Professionally live and breathe a healthy lifestyle
- Strong people development skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills to market the club to a variety of demographics
- Local knowledge of competitors and the local demographic
- Organised, efficient and innovative.