Assistant General Manager – Coqbull Spitalfields
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
At East London Pub Co part of our DNA is to Be Passionate, Be Accountable & to Be You…
We only look to hire Managers with true fire in the belly and Hospitality in the blood.
As a team we take the hands-on approach. Admin must be completed & processed to be followed yes, but it’s all about the people – customers & team!
Who are we?
We are a unique growing pub company who simply loves what we do, work hard, enjoy every minute of it and believe in our team.
We currently have 5 venues with two more opening this year – no matter what we always strive to move forward!
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join the team at Coqbull Spitalfields. Coqbull, a burger, rotisserie chicken and coqtail brand with lots of personality - it’s loud, fun and flirtatious.
A new restaurant that is in midst of buzzy Spitalfields Market. It’s a large venue, over 2 floors plus lots of outdoor seating in the market and along the pavement – its one big challenge and we are looking for a passionate AGM to join the team that has experience working in high volume restaurants.
As Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in all aspects of running the venue.
We are looking for an AGM with lots of passion, who has all round business knowledge from back of house to team training and delivering the most exceptional customer service. This role will suit someone extremely outgoing all about banter and delivering that Coqbull experience to our customers.
- Energetic, creative, welcoming - a true Hospitality leader
- Able to work under pressure with ease
- Must have experience of working in venues taking £80k or more
- Solid communication skills and insane organisational skills
- Superb customer service
- Good understanding of financials, reports, banking and admin
- A big passion for cocktails would be an advantage
- Forward thinking & confident in what you do
- You love to host customers in your venue
- Passionate about recruitment, training, mentoring & growing the team
- Experience at a Deputy GM previously would be ideal but must have at least 2 years AGM experience in a busy venue both food and wet led
- License holder
- Hungry to become a General Manager – Hospitality is your forever home
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves. We want people to join who have ideas but more importantly can crack on and get the job done!
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- In House training platforms
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company events
- Autonomy & a platform for your creative ideas
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
- Bonus scheme
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant General Manager, then please send through your up-to-date CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status requirements for June.