Senior Swimming and Fitness Officer - Willow Dene School, Greenwich
- Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021, 9:00am
- Apply by: Monday 10th May 2021 at 09:00am Start Date: Negotiable
- Salary: SO1 35 hours 39 weeks plus 5 days
- Salary FTE: £28,729.00
- Salary Pro Rata £27,220.94
- Primary location: Willow Dene School, Greenwich
- Contract type: Permanent (35 hours per week, term time only 39 weeks per year plus 5 days)
Willow Dene is a large special school in Plumstead for children aged 3-16 on two sites. We are a forward thinking and innovative school that is committed to providing an outstanding education for children with a wide range of learning needs. Willow Dene forms part of the exciting Compass Federation of schools with Deansfield Primary, South Rise Primary, Horn Park Primary, Halstow Primary, Alderwood Primary and Wingfield Primary. This unique partnership provides immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision and outcomes, and the sharing of good practice. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Swimming and Fitness Officer who will work as a member of a swim team as well as part of the wider school team. We provide a safe and healthy environment for our children and you will work under the direction of the Deputy Head Teacher. You may also be involved in providing intimate care and managing challenging behaviour.
Induction programmes and training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Willow Dene is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via Disclosure and Barring Service.
During the current situation we are not encouraging any visits to view the school however, we would warmly welcome telephone calls or a video meet with anyone who is thinking about applying to answer any questions or provide further information.
- Closing date for applications: Monday 10th May 2021 at 09:00am
- Shortlisting: Tuesday 11th May 2021
- Interviews: Wednesday 19th May 2021