IT Support Analyst - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and experienced IT Support Analyst to join us at our Head Office at Daylesford Farm nr. Kingham in Gloucestershire (GL56)
Full-time, based on 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday with occasional on-call work, salary £25,000 pa. depending on experience.
Providing a 1st line support for Daylesford Organic, Bamford, BHoldings and The Wild Rabbit with consistent and efficient Service Desk function. Occasional travel to our store locations will be required.
This position will suit someone who is organised, dedicated and committed to providing excellent IT Support. You’ll be outgoing, approachable and build a fantastic rapport with your colleagues to help them overcome all kinds of technical issues they might be experiencing. You’ll be able to log, identify and fix issues, whilst keeping the end user informed of your progress. You’ll be qualified to degree level and have strong people skills.
- Previous experience in a 1st or 2nd line support role, 1 year+
- Experience ideally within Retail, Hospitality or Leisure troubleshooting POS hardware such as tills, receipt printers, PDQs
- Knowledge of SME technologies (PC hardware fault-finding, troubleshooting laptops, printers, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, mobile phones, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Mac OS environments (preferable)
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field (preferable)
- UK Driving Licence (preferable)
About the role
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction as you help your colleagues both remotely and at their desk side. You’ll have experience working on a busy helpdesk and will have an excellent understanding of troubleshooting issues with computers, laptops, printers, servers and networks.
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT queries for Daylesford, Bamford and The Wild Rabbit
- Proactively developing (centrally located) self-help documents/links
- Executing and improving user administration processes (starter, leaver)
- Monitoring and reporting the availability of services and backups via morning checks & communicating outages to business
- Responsible for restoring service availability (including externally hosted ones)
- Monitoring, prevention detection and removal of viral malware (of all descriptions)
- Reporting the status and performance of IT support and operational activity
- Build and install PCs, troubleshoot hardware and software
- Be responsible for inspecting and replacing defective networking cables, power cables, PDQ machines etc
- Configuring end-user hardware such as laptops and peripherals, VOIP phones
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.