Dual Site General Manager - Village Hotels - Hyde
Our Dual Site General Managers are the best in the business! This is to cover Village Hotel Hyde and Village Hotel Manchester Ashton. As a Commercially minded but customer focused individual, you are responsible for keeping Village Hotel Clubs ahead of the pack, delivering the group strategy in order achieve commercial returns. Our business is built around its people and as such you will be an inspirational leader, investing time in developing and nurturing your people so they are equipped to be the best they can be whilst ensuring that we deliver celebrity service to all ours guests! This unique role oversees the entire operation, including leisure club, Pub & Grill and hotel. Do you want to be part of something special?
Work it, Live it, Love it! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With 31 fabulous hotels and leisure clubs across the UK and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Competitive pay
- Free leisure club membership
- 30% discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 40% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Health & Wellbeing platform
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment
- Regular team events and incentives
As our General Manager, you will…
- Deliver the group strategy in order to deliver commercial returns
- Drive and adhere to consistent brand standards and profit performance
- Drive quality and value that ensures amazing hospitality
- Create an engaged team through development opportunities, reward & recognition and a culture of team work
- Achieve excellent guest satisfaction scores, CMI audit and internal audit scores
- Communicate the transactional marketing strategy to Heads of Department to ensure collateral is used in a timely and appropriate way
- Build close working relationships with marketing and build brand awareness utilising tools such as Inbox and social media sites
- Participate in the recruitment and promotion of all employees
- Using the KPI’s, benchmark hotel departments and focus on the bottom performers to drive improvement and highlight underperforming managers
But what we need from you…
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can-do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
Come and be part of something new & something special - Work It, Live It and Love It with Village Hotel Club!