Head Chef – The Gun, Spitalfields
- Reporting to: Group Exec Chef & owner
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £40 - £45,000
At East London Pub Co part of our DNA is to Be Passionate, Be Accountable & to Be You…
We only look to hire Managers with true fire in the belly and Hospitality in the blood.
As a team we take the hands-on approach. We work together and aim to deliver the best customer service possible.
Who are we?
The Gun is our premium site situated in Spitalfields offering fresh plates made with passion and pride.
Our clientele expects high standards and that is what we aim to deliver. We are now looking for a Head Chef to take the venue to the very next level.
Why work for us?
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts in all venues
- Progression and training
- Refer a friend scheme.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced Head Chef with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a proven track record of designing and developing menus.
- Understand trends and seasonal changes
- The ideal candidate must love Hospitality and people and can work under pressure and high demands of a busy environment.
- You must have great communication skills and work well with Management working as a whole team.
- Health & safety / EHO knowledge is correct and up to date.
- You must lead your team, support and train them
- Enjoy what you do, like to have a laugh, be creative and aim high
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.