Head Chef – NEW OPENING – The Saxon - Clapham
- Reporting to: Group Exec Chef & owner
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £35 – 40k
At East London Pub Co part of our DNA is to Be Passionate, Be Accountable & to Be You…
We only look to hire Head Chefs with true fire in the belly and Hospitality in the blood.
Who are we?
We are unique growing pub company who simply loves what we do, work hard, enjoy every minute of it and believe in our team.
We currently have 5 venues and opening The Saxon next month on Clapham High Street.
This is a NEW OPENING so looking for a Head Chef that has experience of launching a new venue, recruiting, and training a team to high standards and has excellent communication skills with the full team. Must be organised and very hands on.
Why work for us?
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts in all venues
- Progression and training
- Refer a friend scheme.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced Head Chef with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a proven track record of designing and developing menus.
- Understand trends and seasonal changes
- The ideal candidate must love Hospitality and people and can work under pressure and high demands of a busy environment.
- You must have great communication skills and work well with Management working as a whole team.
- Health & safety / EHO knowledge is correct and up to date.
- You must lead your team, support and train them
- Enjoy what you do, like to have a laugh, be creative and aim high
We are looking for a Head Chef that communicates and works well with all management and front of house team – we are one team here.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.