Sous Chef - The Lock Tavern - Camden
- Reporting to: Head Chef, General Manager & Managers
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £28-30k
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. Our mission is to produce character rich spaces build on traditional Values offering a modern-day pub experience
We have nothing but passion for Hospitality & creating the best drinking holes in some of the best parts of London
‘Masters of the good times’
Why work for us?
· Develop your own skill set with training in house
· Flow E-learning
· Career progression
· Company incentives & perks
· 20% off drink in all venues
· 50% off food in all venues
· Free soft drinks during shift
· Family dinner
The Lock Tavern is an iconic institution of Camden with two bars, a roof terrace and a beer garden it’s the all-round pub that everyone loves. Great selection of beers, fabulous cocktails, and amazing food!
Coming back this summer - Gigs, DJ events, parties & late-night events!
It’s a busy pub that offers the very best service and has very high standards!
We are looking for a Sous Chef with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this role, with a lot of creativity and bags of banter. As a Sous Chef your main responsibility will be to wow customers, support your Head Chef and be a great team leader. You will be incredibly passionate about the hospitality industry, a team player and have the enthusiasm to bring only the best food to the table.
· Great communication skills & work well with Management as a whole team
· Proven track record of previous experience as a Sous Chef in a busy kitchen
· Trained in HACCP
· Level 2 Hygiene
· The desire to develop your career and grow your knowledge
· Works well under pressure
· Loyal, honest & respectful
If you would like to be considered for the role of Sous Chef, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status from June.