Rate: £9.50ph + tips
Start Date: Immediate
Who are we looking for?
We're are looking for a passionate and experienced Bartender to join our team at our venue in West Hampstead.
About the Venue
The Gallery is a friendly neighbourhood bar located in West Hampstead, North West London.
We are well known for our fried chicken, craft beer and collection of Whisky. All of our food is made from fresh British ingredients sourced locally.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What you can look forward to when working for ULG:
- £9.50 per hour plus tips
- An additional day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
- You’re keen to learn about and embrace our culture
- You’re confident in customer service with a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Bartender
- You have the ability to work well under pressure
- You’re passionate about food and drink, ambitious within the industry
- You have good understanding of Food Safety and Health and Safety practices
- You are self-motivated and reliable
- You want to develop your career
- You are fluent in English and have great communication skills
- You have a legal right to work in the UK
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying