Maître D’ / Host - POLPO - Chelsea, London
POLPO, meaning "octopus" in Italian, are Venetian bàcari - humble restaurants serving simple but authentic food all freshly prepared on-site, paired with young Italian wines & classic Italian aperitivo cocktails.
POLPO are looking for a keen, well-presented Maître D’/Host to join our team in our bustling award-winning Chelsea site.
The ideal Maître D’/Host has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a High-end venue would be a distinct advantage.
- Passion for delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile.
- Good knowledge of reservation systems, preferably Resy.
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the Reception Team.
- Experience in guest profiling/recognition of VIP and returning guests.
- Impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills with a good command of English.
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure calmy and efficiently.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom is a MUST.