Nursery Assistant - Kent
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Nursery Nurse Assistant in our Tunbridge Wells Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be part of a team who offer full day care, sessional care plus a Pre-School for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity. As a Nursery Assistant you will;
- Provide high quality care and education while promoting health and wellbeing.
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life.
- Be able to communicate with Parents/Carers.
- Work closely with a small team
To succeed as a Nursery Assistant you will need:
- An understanding of how to communicate with young children.
- A desire to work within a Nursery setting.
- Preferred paediatric first aid qualifications
- All candidates will require an enhanced DBS
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare, 20% discount to our nurseries and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,535 per annum
Closing date - 14/05/2021
Location - Tunbridge Wells
Hours - Full-time, 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.