Our Security Assistants are onsite at all times, being vigilant, proactive and responsive while ensuring the best customer service levels in order to improve our guests experience, allowing them to enjoy a relaxing break.
We are seeking Security Assistant's to join us at Bideford Bay Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Security Manager, you will be required to assist in creating and maintaining a safe and secure environment for owners and holiday makers in line with current legislation, ensuring the best customer service levels to improve guest and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment for all visitors on park.
- Responding to all emergency calls and support appropriately.
- Having an onsite presence at all times, being vigilant, proactive and responsive.
- Maintain a security presence at all times in order to create a safe and secure environment for all visitors on park.
- Supporting the housekeeping and reception teams when required.
- Monitoring the complex on an evening, ensuring all customers have the appropriate entertainment passes.
The successful Person will:
- Hold current SIA (or equivalent) certification.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Ideally have experience of conflict resolution.
- Have strong communicating and influencing skills.
- Have experience of working successfully as part of a wider team.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!