New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager in our fine dining sea front Sandbar restaurant with kiosk and a beach offering to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren. In return, we offer our Restaurant Manager a competitive salary plus excellent bonus and benefits.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can lead our food and beverage team in delivering great service and experience.
Are you a reliable, flexible, diligent and committed individual? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
What are the responsibilities of our Restaurant Manager?
You will report to the Food & Beverage Manager, and will be part of the senior management team. Exceptionally organised and committed to the highest standards, you will be all about enabling your team. That includes helping new people to find their way and established team members to develop their skills and knowledge through ongoing training and development.
Experience in a similar role is essential. It is also important that you have a flexible, adaptable approach, clear customer focus and an eye for detail as well as being able to lead and motivate a large team. We aim to offer friendly and informal, yet high quality service to our holiday home owners and holiday makers, so setting and delivering those standards will be essential.
Our ideal Restaurant Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong organisational and interpersonal skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team and offer excellent customer service.
- Relevant management experience, ideally within the food & beverage or holiday industry
- Proven ability of recruiting and training teams
- Proven record of creative solutions to customer suggestions and concerns
- Self-motivated, adaptable, an excellent team motivator and team builder
- Effective at cost control and budgeting
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other departments
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of good health and safety practices
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English
We offer our Restaurant Manager a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Chance to win the Annual Golden Palm Award
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
Hours: 42.5 hours per week 5 days over 7 including weekends to suit the needs of the business, various shifts are available between 0830-0000. We are exceptionally busy in school holidays and the expectation is that you will need to be in the business at these times.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Restaurant Manager.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.