Chef de Partie – Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa
Would you like to work as a Chef in a 2 Rosette Kitchen with a good work life balance?
At Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa we understand the importance of our Chefs spending time with their family and friends and with this in mind our new Head Chef "Daniel Whitlock" has introduced a 4 day working week for his talented brigade.
Live in accommodation is available with this role if required charged at only £58.52 per week all inclusive of bills.
Whether it’s filleting or frying, you’ll know your way around a kitchen and will enjoy cooking and presenting delicious dishes ready to wow our guests. You’ll enjoy being part of a team and love the fact that no day is the same. The candidate we’re looking for will be able to sauté, sear and stew their way to culinary excellence, and have guests sending their ‘compliments to the Chef’ and coming back for more. Sound tempting?
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary - all our Chefs are paid hourly and work 44 hours per week over 4 days, with any overtime paid
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty
• Live in accommodation may be available with this role charged at just £58.52 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
• Use of our stunning Health Club & Spa facilities
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• You’ll have previous experience in a similar environment and role
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• Your knowledge of food and technical skills will be outstanding
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have an approachable, positive and proactive manner
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red Star Hotel with 60 bedrooms. It has a 2 rosette restaurant and is a popular wedding, afternoon tea and wedding venue. We have a stunning Health Club & Spa on site and our team is given use of these facilities.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.