Sales Manager - The Warren and Tal Y Fan - Gwynedd
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager for The Warren Resort & Spa and Tal-y-fan holiday park to join a growing team at our friendly resort near Abersoch on the Llyn Peninslua. In return, we offer our Sales Manager a competitive salary of £30,500 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of two Sales Executives and two After Sales administrators. Development of the team will be a key focus by increasing skill level and maximising every GP, planning ahead to strategically focus on end of licenses, part exchanges and consigment arrangements while working alongside the General Manager on small and resort/park development. Build relationships with potential new and existing owners.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Sales Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer facing experience ideally in the caravan/holiday homes environment
- Experience of sales processes
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Able to manage time frames for completions with contractors and manufacturers
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
We offer our Sales Manager a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Competitive salary
- Attrractive commission scheme (OTE£90,000)
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Chance to win the Annual Golden Palm Award
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
Hours: 42.5 hours over 5 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Sales Manager.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.