New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Duty Manager (F&B focus) to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren Resort & Spa and Tal-y-fan holiday park. In return, we offer our Duty Manager (F&B focus) a very competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 80 years as a successful family owned British company, currently owning and managing 27 holiday and residential parks. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury.
What are the responsibilities of our Duty Manager?
We are looking for an individual to join our leadership team at our stunning Holiday Resort. You will report to the General Manager and take accountability for the departmental results in Food and Beverage and support the security with senior management park presence to ensure we deliver an exceptional and consistent service to our owners and holiday makers. The food and beverage outlets consist of the fine dining seafront Sandbar restaurant and kiosk, a beach offering, a family and sports orientated Club House restaurant and bar, a poolside bistro, a pizza food van and a supermarket. There is a F&B Manager in place, two Restaurant Managers and a Shop Team leader.
You’ll already have extensive operations experience gained in the service industry, ideally from within the leisure or hotel sectors. With an exceptional record of managing people, you will also be able to demonstrate that you possess outstanding prioritising, organisational, motivational and communication skills.
Our ideal Duty Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- A self-motivated, proactive, customer and results driven individual who will establish exceptional working relationships and trust across our teams and holiday home owners.
- Relevant experience of in a management role, ideally in the holiday park sector
- Proven track record in food & beverage
- Proven ability of recruiting teams
- Proven achievement of KPIs and budgets.
- Proven record of creative solutions to customer suggestions and concerns.
- Group training
- Health & Safety Management
- Sound understanding of food and beverage operations is a must
- Experience of contractor management
- Works well under pressure with deadlines and targets
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Computer literate, word and excel, proven ability to adapt to new systems and develop processes
- Excellent written and verbal English
We offer our Duty Manager a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Chance to win the Annual Golden Palm Award
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Live-in with substantially discounted accommodation is available if required
Hours: 42.5 hours per week including weekends to suit the needs of the business.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Operations Manager.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.