Food and Beverage Assistant
Sandy Balls, Holiday Village
Full Time/Part Time – Fixed Term Contract
What we need in a nutshell
We need someone who understands that food and drink are central to a happy holiday. Someone who can look after our guests’ every whim when they eat, drink and relax in our bars and restaurants.
What you’ll be doing
We’re not your average holiday company. Our guests come to our UK resorts to experience a world away from the day-to-day and our job is to surprise and delight them at every turn. We need you to deliver delight by understanding that food and drink are central to a happy holiday. Someone who can look after our guests’ every whim when they eat, drink and relax in our bars and restaurants.
- Meeting and greetings guests with a friendly welcome
- Taking food orders and making sure everyone gets what they asked for
- Serving behind the bar
- Keeping your area clean, tidy and well-stocked
- Generally making sure everybody is having a great time
And who knows what else you may find yourself doing. If you’re happy to help even when it’s ‘not your job,’ you’re our sort of person. One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you will need to work your magic on bank holidays too.
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need
If you can demonstrate the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Have customer service experience and skills
- Relish the fast pace of a busy bar or restaurant
- Be someone who does things without needing to be asked
- Be a people person; easy to talk to and never happy until your guests are
- Have experience of working in a team
It’s about your values too. We have a can-do, fun loving, people centred ethos here at Away Resorts, which is captured by our holiday heroes’ mantra of Attentive Amazing Lovers - have a read about it here and decide if it describes you.
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts, check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.