Recruitment Manager - London
The Breakfast Club is looking for a talented recruitment specialist with experience within hospitality to join us.
Who we are:
We’re all about the people - we do Hospitality for everyone not only our guests. Our famous quote: ‘Today is going to be a good day’ – it’s what we think Hospitality is about, it’s how we make people feel, but it’s not the same as service. How you make people feel will determine whether you and our guests will enjoy your time with us.
We always put our Team first…. That is right! Not our guests but our Team! ‘We have got your back’ is what we strongly believe in and follow.
We also dedicate our time and take care of locals and charities in the communities our cafs are in. We’re not afraid to do things differently and encourage creative thinking in all that we do.
We pride ourselves on creating teams where people can be themselves hence why we’re looking for someone who loves people.
The role is to provide efficient and effective recruitment for the business ensuring that we attract and hire high calibre, talented, trusted, thoughtful, open hearted and minded, warm and generous individuals.
This role requires someone with a proactive approach and excellent communication skills over the phone, virtual meetings and in person. You will oversee team member recruitment at restaurant & bar level and lead on management and head office recruitment across all the sites including new openings.
You will act as an ambassador for the company vision and values ensuring that any contact (verbal or written) with applicants or potential employees leaves excellent first and lasting impressions of The Breakfast Club, dealing promptly with telephone and e-mail enquiries.
You will take full control of our ATS system, Harri from everyday management to ensuring that it is used efficiently by operations.
What about me? Well let me tell you…
We’re looking for someone who will be a role model in how we treat people (our employees and potential employees) and our communities; be disciplined and organised with the ability to self-manage and easily adapt to change; be creative and forward thinking to a point that sets us apart from other businesses; have a helpful, warm energy and be willing to take on new tasks that might help the People team achieve great things.
Building strong networks with stakeholders and site management team is essential. We want you to deliver not only amazing candidate experiences but also come out of your ways to promote Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment activity.
In terms of your Skills:
- Experience with volume recruitment at management and team member level including new openings
- 12+ months experience in managing restaurant industry recruitment
- Good understanding of CV databases such as Caterer, Indeed, LinkedIn etc
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Strong IT and ‘HR systems’ skills including use of Harri (ATS) and Fourth Hospitality
- Fluent in English
- Right to work in the UK
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn additional 12 days of holiday a year (on top of the statutory 28 days)
- Access to Private Health Care
- We are a great supporter of our employee’s life outside of work. We promote work-life balance and flexibility
- 50% discounts on food and drink taken off duty for you and up to 3 of your guests
- Your mum eats for free!
- Los Cincos – with 5 years of service or more you get 5 days extra holiday
- Clear career progression path
- Paid volunteering
- Wagestream – access to your earned wages whenever you need them
Sounds like you? We are here waiting for your application!