Bar Supervisor - Hakkasan - Sake No Hana
Hakkasan Group, founders of Hakkasan and Yauatcha restaurant brands, acquired Japanese restaurant Sake no Hana in 2011, bringing together Hakkasan’s efficient and intuitive service style with a carefully selected menu, delivering a Japanese restaurant experience of the highest quality. Housed in the Grade-II listed Economist building, Sake no Hana is a fine example of modernist 1960s architecture designed by Alison & Peter Smithson. A collaboration of food and design, the striking interior-designed by esteemed Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, is awash with linear bamboo that flushes the main walls, with each tree-like structure of cypress wood punctuating the space, giving a feel of a futuristic forest. Pseudo-screens ripple the windows providing a soft veil to the backdrop of St. James’s Street. Sake no Hana is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday.
In search for a passionate, talented and creative Bar Supervisor to join our leading Bar Team!
The ideal Bar Supervisor has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in Michelin Starred or luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Passion for hospitality with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Creative imagination and a tenacious passion to succeed and develop:
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.