Reservations Supervisor - Hakkasan - Hanway Place
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for a passionate, motivated and experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Restaurant Supervisor has:
- A minimum of 2 year restaurant supervisory experience within a fast paced environment; Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Experience in guest profiling and recognition;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the team;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Strong organisational and problem solving abilities;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.