Operations Director - UK
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. Its namesake is taken from its Michelin star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand first’ philosophy builds restaurant, nightlife, daylife and soon-to-open hotels, resorts and residences into world-class hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and experience. Its restaurant portfolio includes Hakkasan, with 12 locations worldwide, Ling Ling, Yauatcha, Sake no Hana, Herringbone and Searsucker. Under the nightlife umbrella is Hakkasan, OMNIA, JEWEL and 1 OAK Nightclub; and daylife brands include WET REPUBLIC, LIQUID, and OMNIA.
In search for a passionate, driven and experienced Operations Director - UK to join our fantastic Executive Team.
The ideal Operations Director - UK has:
Successful proven track record of restaurant management experience within a fast paced environment; Experience in a multiple venue business would be a distinct advantage;
- A thorough understanding of operational and financial needs
- Strong organisational and problem solving abilities;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor a management team;
- Understanding of the International and UK hospitality/restaurant industry;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Excellent command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.