Commis Chef - Pastry - Lab - London
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Its namesake is taken from its Michelin star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand first’ philosophy builds restaurant, nightlife, daylife and soon-to-open hotels, resorts and residences into world-class hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and experience. Its restaurant portfolio includes Hakkasan, with 12 locations worldwide, Ling Ling, Yauatcha, Sake no Hana, Herringbone and Searsucker. Under the nightlife umbrella is Hakkasan, OMNIA, JEWEL and 1 OAK Nightclub; and daylife brands include WET REPUBLIC, LIQUID, and OMNIA.
In search for a motivated, passionate and talented Commis Chef - Pastry to join our leading Pastry Team!
The ideal Commis Chef - Pastry has:
- Previous experience in a similar role: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for pastry and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.