Chef de Partie - (Dark Kitchen) - London
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for an enthusiastic and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Chef de Partie has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment;
- Passion for Asian/Chinese cuisine and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin Chinese with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.