Kitchen Administrator - Main Kitchen - Hakkasan Mayfair, London
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and talented Kitchen Administrator to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Kitchen Administrator for Hakkasan Mayfair has:
- Previous experience in an administration/support role: hospitality experience is a distinctive advantage:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Good command of both English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Availability to work full-time and under pressure;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.