Operations Manager - Dark Kitchen - London
Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both London restaurants hold a Michelin star. Hakkasan offers guests a world-class culinary experience. The menu is a modern interpretation of authentic Cantonese cuisine, using the finest ingredients and expert traditional techniques to create timeless yet innovative signature dishes.
In search for a passionate, motivated and experienced Operations Manager - Dark Kitchen to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Operations Manager - Dark Kitchen has:
- A minimum of 4 year restaurant management experience within a fast paced environment; Experience in Michelin starred restaurant or a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- A good understanding of operational and financial needs;
- Strong organisational and problem solving abilities;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor a large team;
- Understanding of the International and UK hospitality/restaurant industry;
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.