Kitchen Porter - Balfes RestaurantWe are currently welcoming applications to join our Kitchen team in Balfes.
Join our team at Balfes, a vibrant all-day bistro with a 20-seater outdoor terrace, a zinc covered bar and an open kitchen serving beautifully prepared dishes such as seaweed-cured salmon gravlax, roast Atlantic hake with quinoa and Asian greens, and superb rib eye steaks cooked on a Josper grill.
Combining the energy of a trendy New York eatery complete with subway tiles and industrial-chic flourishes and the relaxed elegance of a high end Parisian brasserie, Balfes serves the finest locally sourced produce.
If you are a passionate Chef who loves working in a team to plate up good quality food, you will fit right in at Balfes. While working in the restaurant, you will get all the perks that come along with working with the family owned, award winning hotel group The Doyle Collection.
The perks of working with us in Balfes;
- Free basic knife set for all Commis Chefs
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the hotels within the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
We are delighted to be listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2021.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.