Sales Coordinator – The Marylebone Hotel, London
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
We are now recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our onsite Sales team, working alongside the team of Sales and Event Managers. As our Sales Coordinator you will provide administration support for the whole department and take responsibility for liaising with other hotel departments in regard to all upcoming sales activities, generating weekly data reports and analysing results increasing your financial skills and knowledge.
This is the ideal role for someone wanting to develop a career in hotel sales, reservations and revenue. While the primary responsibilities are administrative, you will gain exposure to both reactive and proactive sales, as well as an understanding of all market sectors (entertainment, leisure, corporate, MICE and consortia) and support with data analysis, qualifying leads and assisting in show rounds and sales events.
You will be passionate about the luxury hotel industry and keep informed on local and global industry trends and best practices. The ideal candidate will be working in a similar role in a fast-paced luxury hospitality environment.
The benefits of working with The Marylebone
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.