Night Guest Service Agent- The Marylebone – The Marylebone Hotel, London
Night Guest Service Agent
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
The role of Night Guest Services Agent is a vital administrative role, supporting our Front Office operations. Working as part of our Front Office team, you will manage the daily administration for the department, whilst helping to co-ordinate front office operations with teams throughout the hotel.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role; excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
The benefits of working with The Marylebone
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.