Commis Chef – The Bristol Hotel, Bristol If you like working as part of a great team, this opportunity to join our kitchen brigade is the perfect opportunity.
As a Commis you will love all things food and want to be part of a kitchen team that works together to plate up tasty, fresh, good looking dishes. We are looking for flexible and dedicated people who enjoy being part of a team.
The benefits of working with The Bristol
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Mental and physical wellbeing tools
- Step Forward Day a day to spend giving to charity
- Monthly team engagement and communications events
- Staff summer and Christmas parties
As a Commis Chef at The Bristol, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Bristol, Bristol
The Bristol enjoys an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of one of the UK's most exciting cities. Blending a modernist faade with an interior where warm contemporary design pervades, The Bristol is all at once a wonderful leisure and business destination with its lively harbourside position offering lively local ambience. Our team care about sustainability and wellbeing and put these into practice with our values and the way we work.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.