Cocktail Bartender – The Bristol Hotel, Bristol If you thrive off the atmosphere in a busy restaurant and cocktail led bar, mixing drinks and entertaining our guests, this opportunity to join our team is perfect.
As a Cocktail Bartender you will be passionate about drinks and love going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.
The perks of working as a Cocktail Bartender with The Bristol
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As a Cocktail Bartender at The Bristol, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Bristol, Bristol
The Bristol enjoys an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of one of the UK's most exciting cities. Blending a modernist faade with an interior where warm contemporary design pervades, The Bristol is all at once a wonderful leisure and business destination with its lively harbourside position offering lively local ambience. Our team care about sustainability and wellbeing and put these into practice with our values and the way we work.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.