You’ll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You’ll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
You’ll hold a health and fitness related qualification, including first aid at work, pool responder/national pool lifeguard and pool plant qualification.
As ‘Leisure Club Supervisor’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team. You will assist the Leisure Club Manager in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Leisure Club.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Customer service
- Coaching and training the team
- Delivering brand standards
- Design, deliver and monitor fitness programmes
- Show rounds for new and prospective members
- Sales and marketing
- Ordering and Stocktaking
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Working as part of a great team
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you