Let us be a part of your next chapter...
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit an experienced, passionate and dedicated General Managers for the Hertfordshire region for both back fill and New Opening Support. People are the stars of the show at Oakman Inns, and we are looking for new talent to join our growing family!
The General Manager role is to provide the best in class hospitality service, ensuring that company standards are maintained, financial targets are achieved and that customer expectations are met.
- Developing a high performing and motivated team
- Responsible for the successful day to day management of the Restaurant Floor and Bar
- Ensure all Health and Safety standards are met
- Ensure all guest complaints are dealt with prominently and efficiently
- Continuously delivering great guests service
- Developing and training a high performing and motivated team
YOU! Must have:
- Proven experience in a high end busy restaurant/bar environment at a similar level
- Previous experience of budgets, recruitment, stock control, ordering & staff management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on standards
- A keen eye for fine attention to detail, high standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
- A hands-on approach and leadership by example
In return, we offer:
- Excellent Company Benefit package
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
If you can manage to remain calm when trade is brisk, keep organised and professional with a smile – then we want to hear from you!