IT Support Technician - South West
Aria Resorts is a fast-growing UK holiday company with resorts in Cornwall, Dorset, Yorkshire, Scotland and on the Isle of Wight. Plus, an award-winning boutique hotel in Devon. Our resorts are packed full of different styles of accommodation, activities and facilities to offer our guests the best holidays. We know that when people come on holiday with us they want to keep coming back …
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join our IT team, supporting our resorts in the South West. The role will include monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and TV systems as well as networks across multiple sites. You will also have the support of a Managed Service Provider.
This is a very busy, customer focused, front-line role; dealing directly with employees and guests, who have technical issues such as WiFi, TVs, Switches, email issues, cabling.
You will be responsible for …
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging guest/employee queries
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Supporting the wider business with their ongoing IT requirements
A little bit about you …
- Able to talk about technology in simple terms
- A logical thinker
- An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Like to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great at delivering excellent customer service
- Good to excellent media knowledge and Microsoft 365, Outlook and Office
- Can do attitude
- Hold a clean driving license
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week across 5 days. Your working hours will be flexible depending on the job you are working on. If you are solving guest issues you could be expected to work weekends. If you are supporting employees, it will be the normal working hours for the resort you’re supporting; it’s about being flexible and a team player.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Training and development from day one
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Workplace pension
- Career progression
- Access to Company Vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum