Marketing Executive – Hounslow Borough
Hounslow Council recently transferred all of our facilities to the Lampton Leisure. The six leisure centres in the borough will be run by this brand new exciting entity.
Lampton Leisure has been set up as a not-for-profit organisation, which means that any financial gains will be reinvested back into the leisure centres, enabling us to improve our offer. This is an incredibly exciting time for motivated and innovative Marketing Executive to join us and help us on the first steps to achieving our vision.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide support on delivering all campaigns, communications and projects for Lampton Leisure spanning the full marketing mix of digital, social, email, print, content, and PR with a view to grow customer numbers, customer retention, revenue and profitability.
- Support on the development and implementation of high-quality tactical marketing activities which are on brand, timely and perform within specific budget and ROI criteria.
- Coordinate the central communication calendar in line with campaign plans and including tactical & reactive ad hoc sales promotions.
- Complete responsibility for email marketing and social media channels.
- Create digital assets, social assets, email content, website panels and core collateral to support marketing activity across all locations.
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure Centre plans support and reflect any company-wide campaigns.
- Oversee and deploy regular content updates on all web pages, ensure all websites are SEO optimized and work with Customer Insight and Data Analyst on regular reporting.
- Create regular media releases and liaise with PR agencies where applicable to seek and create regular local PR opportunities.
- Custodian of the brand, providing guidance on adhering to brand guidelines and style guide.
- Assist with management and development of the customer database for communication purposes (email, SMS, direct mail) across all. channels/audiences (members, casual users, swim school, partners).
- Measurement and evaluation of all activity against plan and objectives.
- Working with creative and production agencies/ suppliers to deliver all aspects of campaigns and activity.
To work in accordance with the Company’s customer care, conservation and environmental policies and to promote Lampton Leisure Ltd good name and effective working relationships with outside organisations.
Health & Safety at Work
Lampton Leisure Ltd Health and Safety Policy and Procedures together with, where applicable, the Department’s Policy Statement and all relevant Health & Safety at Work instructions are to be considered as part of this Job Description.
Compliance with Lampton Leisure Ltd Code of Conduct
All employees have an obligation to comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
Lampton Group and its subsidiaries are committed to maintain the privacy of all its staff and customers. It expects all staff to handle all individuals ‘personal information in a sensitive and professional manner. All staff are under an obligation not to gain access or attempt to gain access to information they are not authorised to have.
Employees shall not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, nationality, disability or age and shall seek to eliminate such discrimination by others to promote equal opportunities. Employees will be afforded equal opportunities in employment irrespective of disability, gender, race, religion, age, sexuality, marital status, parental status, caring responsibilities and hours of work.
Any Other Duties
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive as the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within the company, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the use of social media, email marketing, web analytics and CRM platforms.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
PERSONAL STYLE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Excellent understanding of customer segmentation and targeting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Strong customer and commercial focus.
- Passion, energy, drive, and commitment.
- Takes ownership and takes initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to conflicting deadlines.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-moving business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Aptitude for all aspects of the marketing mix.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL):
- Management Team
- Central Support
- Clients/Local Authority
- Third Party hirers/contractors