An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our Owner Experience team, Trecco Bay.
The purpose of the Owners Experience team is to provide assistance (back office and customer facing) to the Owners on Trecco Bay to ensuring we provide the most efficient and effective level of service to our customers.
The role of Owner Experience Advisor, is to provide amazing customer service to our Owners and internal stakeholders by delivering service in a friendly, professional and timely manner over the telephone or by email.
We continuously support business improvement by identifying and developing existing working procedures, to improve our customer’s journey.
Provide amazing customer service in responding to day-to-day queries or requests from customers, central or park teams in a timely and professional manner.
• Responsible for day-to-day processing of After Sales and Warranty requests and Reception cover, customer facing and communicating across telephone, email and postal channels in line with the departments service levels and processes.
• Administer Warranty, After Sales requests from Owners, providing Quotes, job progress update, Invoicing and payment recovery.
• Liaise with Maintenance teams and Holiday Home Sales team for the provision of services, raise and administer purchase orders for related works.
• Administer Invoice , refund and cancellation requests, in line with business process with all applicable paperwork and customer communication processed correctly, finding the best solution for the customer and Parkdean Resorts.
• Minimise outstanding jobs through continual monitoring review and liaising with internal and external technical teams.
• Work together with all Owners Elite team to ensure service standards are met according to our business values, whilst driving best practise across the business to deliver a one team approach.
• Responsible for accurate data collection and input to ensure that we have insightful management information to more easily identify trends and opportunities.
• Work efficiently across a range of communication channels and subject topics to prioritise key tasks that improve Owners experience and add value.
• Manage any customer dissatisfaction in an empathetic and constructive way always ensuring feedback and complaints are recorded to support continuous improvement
• Work across the wider Parkdean Resorts owners team through multi-skilling to best support the seasonality of Owners Aftersales and Reception teams.
• Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities including pre-existing courses found in the internal training brochure.
• Embrace and promote the Parkdean Resorts values through the effective use of various tools such as the “Creating Amazing Memories” training.
• On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.