Lifeguard - Gloucester - £8.94 per hour - Part-time
Our swim team in our Gloucester Fitness & Wellbeing Gym currently have an internal opportunity for a Lifeguard. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As a Lifeguard you will;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all that you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment. As a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times. You will make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there is ever an incident, you will respond straight away.
To succeed as a Lifeguard you will have;
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and ongoing training records.
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- A real passion for providing great customer care, you will be a real team player.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Key information about the role.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Closing date - 13/05/2021
Location - Gloucester
Contract - Permanent, part-time
Weekly hours - 8.75
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.