As a Customer experience and support Exec (Owners) you will be responsible for supporting central and park teams who engage frequently with our Owner Community via voice, email and occasional face to face.
The role is varied and would suit a very ambitious and resilient leader who is passionate about the customer and development of people and processes to assist in the perfect customer experience.
You will coach for change, create and develop training and support material, as well as support across a variety of campaigns inbound and outbound that support advocacy and value to ownership and all that it offers to our valuable owners.
Attention to detail is key and you will be competent in reviewing data and reports to assist informed decision making. You will need to travel so a driving license is essential.
- Take personal accountability & act as a support remotely as well as face to face to ensure team KPI’s & objectives are met, including effectiveness in role on-going training support and quality assurance and mystery shop activities
- Provide regular reporting around training and quality scores to key stakeholders with suggestions for improvements and support as required.
- Take ownership & accountability of the administration, fulfilment & all processes & documentation relating to our Owners & the Ownership Team
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles and delivering the best service to our customers.
- Ensure company values are reflected at all times creating a positive environment
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Continuously celebrate success and achievement with the team, ensuring a high level of consistent engagement.
- Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities including pre-existing courses found in the internal training brochure.
- Build up insight into our Owner experience through regular feedback catch ups, open conversations and forums and build strong collaborative relationships with park and central support.
- Deliver practical advice to park and central support team that promote all value add activities and services to owners (insurance, service packages, loyalty, online) .
- Assist as required in park or central based support around any area of Ownership after appropriate training has been given.
- A dynamic person with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Have the ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with all owners and internal teams to establish trust.
- Highly empathic, highly resilient and able to handle difficult conversations
- An excellent coach able to lead, mentor and effectively develop others
- An excellent communicator with strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Self-aware and flexible in your approach with others
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of recruitment processes would be advantageous