Duty Manager/Sales Executive - Bristol Clifton - Full-time
Our Bristol Clifton fitness and wellbeing centre currently have an internal opportunity for a Duty Manager/Sales Executive. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will primarily share our passion for excellent customer service and be responsible for the smooth running of our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. As a Duty Manager you will:
- Care about our members, so you will seek opportunities to build rapport with them and ensure they are happy with their experience.
- Lead staff and maintain quality standards in all areas.
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, predominantly selling the benefits only Nuffield Health can provide.
- Oversee Health and Safety and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Achieve sales targets.
To succeed as a Duty Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable sales experience.
- To be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, collaborative spirit as well as a 'can do' attitude.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
The role will be a combination of Duty Manager and Sales shifts and will include weekends.
Salary - £19,500 per annum
Closing date - 13/05/2021
Location - Bristol Clifton
Contract - Permanent, full-time
Weekly hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.