Buddy - Southwark Arches
Hourly Rate: £9.90
This may differ for under 18s
THE PURPOSE OF MY ROLE
I’m passionate about helping people to be the best they can be. As a Buddy, I support every new and existing Nandoca through training on how to create amazing moments and feelings for our customers, and being a role model for fantastic skills and behaviours.
WHAT I DO
• I carry out all front and back of house key Nandoca responsibilities
• I support my Patrão to recruit new Nandocas, help on trial shifts and provide feedback to the management team.• I induct new Nandocas and welcome them into the family
• I train my existing Nandoca team.
• I make sure that all my Nandocas have completed their training, including e-learning, to Nando’s compliance standards
• I’m a role model to my team by demonstrating my commitment to Nando’s high standards and living our Compass
• I take responsibility for providing support, encouragement, challenge and feedback to everyone in the family in order to help them grow.
At Nando's, everyone is welcome.
Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can flourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.