Deputy General Manager - Greenwich
Salary up to: £27,800 - £33,400
We like to create an environment that allows people to shine, enabling you to deliver amazing moments and feelings for every customer and Team Member. To help us achieve this, we recruit the very best Assistant Managers.
As a First Assistant Manager at Nando’s, you’ll work alongside your General Manager to create a great working environment to enable all Team Members to be the best they can be and deliver a great Nando’s experience to our customers.
What qualities does a First Assistant Manager need to join Nando’s?
- You’ll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
- You are customer obsessed and excited by the opportunity to deliver perfect PERi-PERi to our customers every time, whether in our restaurants or in their home.
- Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando’s is their home from home
- You’ll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas (that’s Team Members in Nando’s speak)
- You’ll be hungry to learn and develop, comfortable with an ever changing, fast paced environment and ready to grow as fast as Nando's does!
- Above everything else, you’ll live the Nando's values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family.
It pays to be a First Assistant Manager
- A half yearly bonus
- 28 days holiday
- 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
- Free Nando’s on days worked
- 40% discount Monday – Thursday and 20% discount Friday – Sunday at all Nando’s restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
- Access to a great discount platform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Assistant conference (well when we say conference we’ve been to South Africa, Brazil…)
- Quarterly regional drinks evenings – including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
- Annual family fun day – all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
At Nando's, everyone is welcome.
Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can flourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.