Reward Analyst - Putney Office
Salary up to: CompetitiveNando’s has ambitious plans to maintain and grow our position as the UK’s leading casual dining brand and, despite the challenges and impact of Coronavirus, we remain in a very strong position to build an exciting future. This role will play a really important role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with Operations (Restaurants) to provide insight and initiatives which shape the way we Reward our approximately 15,000 Nandocas. This is the opportunity to understand the different roles and requirements across the Operations business, deliver key Reward processes, keep our offering competitive and be part of an ambitious and fast paced team.Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
The candidate should possess / be:
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver annual reward cycles for all Operations processes including hourly pay review, Operations Management salary review, bi-annual bonus schemes and Partnership (LTIP).
- Support delivery of the newly designed bonus schemes across the business and influence the Principles of the evolving scheme.
- Deliver our unique Partnership (LTIP) scheme, gaining exposure to our Senior Leaders.
- Collate data, analyse and report on outcomes of all Reward processes and investigate process improvements.
- Create and maintain ‘how to’ guides and provide specialist advice on all of our key Reward processes.
- Build and maintain great relationships with People Partners, Area Managers and Patraos (Restaurant Managers) to ensure we get robust insight, ensure consistency of approach and communicate brilliantly.
- Understand how best to design and deliver communication plans to help land and embed all processes and initiatives in Operations to inspire, build credibility and engage Nandocas.
- Responsible for regular benchmarking and market research to ensure our Operations offering remains competitive.
- Study internal and external data to highlight trends, anomalies and ensure internal equity.
- Perform a high level of analysis and modelling to build proposals for initiatives, annual salary increases and new hourly pay rates.
- Lead Reward projects and be a subject matter expert on wider projects within the business as required.
- Compile a Reward dashboard on a periodic basis to highlight key data and statistics relating to the Reward Agenda.
Our candidate should be looking for:
- Proven experience in Reward roles, with a naturally curious nature and desire to problem solve.
- Passionate about helping to understand ‘why’, with analytical expertise, across large/multiple data sets.
- Highly numerate and good at working with accuracy and a high level of attention to detail.
- Have a natural written and verbal presenting style that brings stories to life with confidence and assurance that influences and inspires audiences from Board level to restaurant teams.
- Naturally calm under pressure, able to distinguish the critical from the chaos.
- Open-minded & collaborative, with sound judgment.
- Able to manage own time and operate without close supervision.
- Can deal sensitively with highly confidential information.
- A culture with strong purpose & values, intent on contributing to / driving positive cultural and societal change
- An opportunity to redefine the role that Reward plays in the organisation
- An environment which is relaxed and informal, whilst highly driven and ambitious
- A business that seeks to support every employee to be at their best, and encourage individuality
At Nando's, everyone is welcome.
Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can flourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.