Social Media Manager - Putney Office
Salary up to: CompetitivePlease note this is an initial 12 month fixed term contract.About the role:
Nando’s is on a journey to Create Lasting Happiness, making a difference to the lives of our People, our Customers and the Communities we work in. The Brand Comms team play a pivotal role – both in creating meaningful experiences and in telling engaging stories – with the ambition to drive customer growth, we are the voice of Nando’s brand.The Social Media Manager is key to bringing rigour and planning to our social media channels. This is a central role within the Marketing team that will help Nando’s to remain unified across multiple channels with a ‘One Brand’ mentality. They will be responsible for managing platforms for the whole of Marketing across paid and organice (Traffic managing), developing insight driven briefs and implement our social strategies cross-functionally in a multichannel business. Candidate profile:
You live and breathe social and are quick off the mark to identify emerging trends whilst keeping your feet firmly rooted in our target audience's world. With strong creative sensibilities, you understand the visual aesthetic that pleases our audience, and are able to combine it with Nando’s brand cues, customer led insights and social best practice.You know how to build an audience and how to connect with them on their terms. You have superb instincts for what an customer wants, and know your way around social media platforms and tools to further inform this. You know what makes good social content, and you are always thinking about new and innovative ways to entertain and connect and convert views into visits.You are a natural collaborator and are passionate about working on the business vision to champion youth, great food and our purpose. Above all you believe that communications has the power to make a difference in this world, and that in the right hands, with the right motives, a Brand can help make that difference.Overall Ambition & Key Responsibilities:
• Work with our social agency to constantly evolve and implement our social strategy, ensuring it ties in seamlessly with broader brand plans, performance marketing and multichannel strategies.
• Manage the delivery of weekly & monthly reporting and share insights & learnings back to the business to aid future campaigns and comms.
• Be the glue that stitches together multiple internal stakeholders needs all whilst remaining lazer focused on a ‘One Brand’ mentality.
• Support with campaign work to ensure it lands impactfully on our channels, pushing development of social-first content across organic and paid.
• Own and maintain the content calendar – planning, scheduling and coordinating the various internal & external stakeholders.
• Work closely with our Campaigns Team and Social Media agency to grow communities on all of our channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok. Create a consistent and loved brand that has deep relationships with customers.
• Always being on the lookout for proactive opportunities for us to react with agility on relevant social trends.
• Work with the Brand & Performance Marketing team to plan and manage social media spends across brand campaigns and performance.The candidate should possess / be:
• Solid, proven experience working in social media for an agency or in-house.
• A native on social media channels.
• Naturally calm under pressure, able to distinguish the critical from the chaos, and lead a team of internal peers and external partners, with sleeves rolled up.
• Character traits: Authentic, passionate, strategic, collaborative with sound judgment.
• Naturally organised, and able to coordinate multiple stakeholders and project resource both internally and externally, with sleeves rolled up.
• Good analytical skills and previous experience using social analytics tools would be a massive benefit.
• Fastidious about detail.
• Able to manage own time, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A natural instinct as brand guardian, sharing responsibility for our brand’s reputation.
• Actively demonstrate and encourage the Nando’s values of Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity & Family spirit in all that you do.Our candidate should be looking for:
• A culture with strong purpose & values, intent on contributing to / driving positive cultural and societal change.
• An environment which is relaxed and informal, whilst highly driven and ambitious.
• An opportunity to help grow a meaningful and high-profile brand in a fast-paced, fast-growth business.“
At Nando's, everyone is welcome.
Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can flourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.