Resort & Spa - Receptionist - Retallack
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team at Retallack Resort & Spa. As the first point of contact many of our guests have at the start of their holiday, Receptionists are a key role in our teams, delivering the great service essential to our luxury resort.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Offering warm and friendly support, service and guidance on resort questions or queries.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, sharing both resort and local knowledge to improve their experience.
- Ensuring all information and visuals provided are up to date and fit for use to help give accurate information to our guests.
- Update booking systems with Guest reservations and details, making sure we always have the most up to date information to help deliver great service.
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy, and being the amazing first impression our Guests will remember.
This is a zero hour contract with hours available all year round.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food, retail and leisure facilities.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business