We are really excited to be able to re-open our doors once again and are now looking for Front of House Staff to join the team.
The Snowdon is a popular place for people to enjoy a pint or two or a glass of wine from the large selection on offer and our daytime food offering is also proving popular with locals and visitors alike. The pub has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere making it a great place to work or visit.
The Snowdon is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful.
We are currently looking for Front of House Staff to join our team, full or part time positions are available, but the roles will involve working a variety of days, evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must! Previous bar work is essential, as is an interest in food and drink, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is essential.
Pay is negotiable and depends on experience and skills + Tips + Employee discounts and Company Benefits.
- Discounted accommodation rates - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discounts - - up to 50% off at all company sites
- Free Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of service recognition reward scheme
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to Paul Meredith, General Manager using the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.