Reservations Specialist - Hand Picked Hotels, Yarm
We are looking for a Reservations Specialist to join our friendly office team at Hand Picked Hotels Group Reservations Office (GRO), which is located in the grounds of Crathorne Hall Hotel near Yarm.
This is a Full Time role working 40 hours per week. Our current operating hours are 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5.30pm on Saturday & Sunday. Weekends are shared on a rota basis and you will have at least one weekend off a month, as a minimum.
Our Reservations Specialists are the first point of contact for all Hotel and Spa Guests and you will be responsible for dealing with telephone and email enquiries for bedroom & spa reservations for all 19 properties in the Hand Picked Collection.
- First and foremost you will enjoy working in an office environment and speaking to people over the telephone
- You will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to build rapport with people easily
- You will be able to demonstrate high standards of written communication, as this role involves regular email communication with our guests
- You will have customer service or telephone sales experience and an interest in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience of a central booking system would be an advantage, however comprehensive training is provided for all new team members
- You’ll enjoy learning and if successful will work hard to develop a thorough knowledge of our of hotel products and services as quickly as possible
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
The Group Reservations Office Team is a team of 20 – although currently we are team of 18 with two vacancies available and therefore you won’t be the only new starter if you do join us. We pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming and like to help any new starters settle in to their roles quickly with lots of support and training provided.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.