General Manager- Luxury Holistic Centre - West London
Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client offers an oasis of luxurious relaxation in their West London Lifestyle Centre with an extensive range of holistic classes, activities, treatments, therapy's and events, and a clubroom to socialize with like-minded people.
The role of General Manager:
- Create a first-class customer experience leading by example as the brand ambassador.
- Ensuring the centre is COVID safe, immaculate and in good working order at all times.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to believe in being the best versions of themselves every day.
- Drive class occupancy, treatments, Food and beverage and retail spend through business development initiatives.
- Manage financial budgets and stock control.
We would love you to apply if you have:
- Senior leadership experience probably within premium/boutique fitness, retail or hotel markets possibly as a Deputy/General Manager, Club Manager, Studio Manager or Store Manager.
- High volume customer service experience, managing the peaks and troughs of a high footfall operation.
- Business development experience to drive occupancy, yield and secondary income.
- Strong coaching, developing and leadership skills.
- Profit and loss experience
- A demonstrable passion for health and wellness.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
With another Centre due to open at the end of 2021 and a strong digital presence, this is a really exciting opportunity to join a business with so much potential.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch.