Estates Management Coordinator
Reporting to: Head of Estates
Based: East Croydon
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy
to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Property & Estates Team as Estates Management Coordinator
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award... now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards. By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.
What you need to know about the role...
We are enjoying a successful period of growth and development here at The Gym Group, emerging from lockdown we have big plans and an exciting vision of what the next 12 18 months will bring. The role is a fantastic opportunity for you as our Estates Management Coordinator to be an integral part of the business and support The Gym for future growth.
- Assist Head of Estates with management of the estate in particular:
- Maintaining the Master Property Schedule keeping accurate and up to date information
- Responsible for populating and maintaining the Property Database
- Negotiate Rent Reviews using outsourced agents where appropriate
- Responsible for service charge management of all leasehold premises occupied by The Gym
- Responsible for management of landlords insurance to ensure that we are being property charged
- and where appropriate challenge costs
- To ensure Ensuring that we are compliant with lease terms and that landlords comply with their
- Assist in preparation of Property budget
- Liaising with Finance teams to ensure accurate payments made in timely manner
- Attend Tenant Meetings with landlord/managing agents
- Visiting The Gym's premises across the UK where appropriate
- Attending regular meetings at East Croydon to review SC with EM and Finance
So, let us tell you what we are looking for...
We are looking for an experienced Estates Management professional, who is passionate to develop their own skills and knowledge in this area. You will have some like for like experience and be looking to develop your skills and knowledge in this area. You will be looking for your next challenge where you can really sink your teeth in.
- Have experience in the Estates Management of multi site portfolio
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Familiar with Excel, Word and various other Microsoft applications
- Have experience in dealing with Service Charge management
- Understand general estate management issues
- Able to understand leases and have experience in lease negotiations
- Full Driving licence holder
- Be able to show passion for the product whilst always conducting themselves in a manner which represents The Gym Group values and inclusive culture.
So... We know you are ready to hit that APPLY button so what are you waiting for... Start your best career journey yet with The Gym Group and come #BEYOUWITHUS