Reservationist - London
- Reporting to: HR Manager
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £24 – 26,000
The East London Pub Co is searching for a highly experienced Reservationist to join the family.
East London Pub Co operates 5 venues and we will be opening our 6th venue next month.
We are a small independent group with a big vision and pride ourselves on our venues, team & positive approach to work life!
Key responsibilities & qualities for the Reservationist
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Answer enquiry emails
- Take all incoming reservations
- Ensure our booking system (Collins / Design my night) is perfectly set up, tables are allocated, time slots are confirmed
- Reconfirm all bookings
- Preparing notes, event & function sheets
- Coordinating larger group bookings
- Communicating pre orders with management & kitchen
Skills & attributes
- A hospitality lover
- 2 years minimum experience in similar role
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- You must have a positive outlook in life, be able to handle the pressure & wonderful customer service.
- Thrive on going the extra mile
- Confident in using booking software and all Microsoft packages
This role will mainly be working days but will include some weekend work to capture weekend bookings and enquiries.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Reservationist, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only Reservationists eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.